So maybe I’m bitter that my blog isn’t on the list, or maybe I was just suprised to read the following:
1. How thought provoking is the content
2. How often is the site is updated
3. How much insight does the author provide into the field of Marketing
1. Why are they doing it manually? Weird huh, with all this fancy technology around you’d think they’d be able to make it happen automatically?
2. As my girlfriend said today, “Doesn’t that completely miss the point of ‘social media‘ if it includes Julian’s opinion?”. Now she’s no social media consultant, but she’s got a point.
So I spent a few hours today and, I think last weekend, and built a blog ranking site.
- It lets you sort the list based on what you think is important
- Has a total score, which is calculated based on a formula
- Doesn’t have any opinion
- You can filter the list by tags, instead of it being 1 list, its as many lists as there are tags
- It’s automatically updated every day
So check out www.justanotherblogranker.com and add your blog